• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many Rainbow Rabbits do you remember?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I hope this works and I think there must be a better way to do this but it is the first time I have used it. Any tips gratefully received!

If anyone recognises all of them I will send you a prize :lol::lol: To give you a helping hand as no-one will know him as it was years ago, the black and white bunny washing in the huge tunnel is Walter :love: what a special and brave bunny he was.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I'm going to have a go at this. Didn't have a pen by me when I watched it so will need to watch it again. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww :love::love:

My favourite bit is at 2:22 :D:D

So many gorgeous bunnies; every one would say "thank you Liz and Steve for giving me fun, love, life and care, whether for a long time or for a short" :)

:love::love::love:

I would probably only get 2 or 3 names right so won't embarass myself, but Danielle and I both recognised the dear little fluffy lady near the end. :(:love: (I won't give away the name in case anybody fancies their chances at winning the prize :lol:)

:love::love::love:

I would probably only get 2 or 3 names right so won't embarass myself, but Danielle and I both recognised the dear little fluffy lady near the end. :(:love: (I won't give away the name in case anybody fancies their chances at winning the prize :lol:)

I hadn't watched it in ages and had completely forgotten she was on it. I cried out loud when she appeared :oops: So glad I have it though, she looked so young in it :)

Awww bless you Liz. :love: It brought a little tear to my eye too - I saw the 2 boys first and wondered if she would be in it too and was so pleased to see her come bounding along. :love:

:love::love::love: I watched this with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. What a wonderful life you have given/gave these bunnies.

I don't think anyone besides Susan is brave enough to give it a go :lol: I think Susan knows more about Rainbow Rabbits than we do :D:D

Back