• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little bunnies :-(

leanne2525

Warren Scout
my friend rang me to ask if i could take some bunnies to home i said i have no room but he is desperate he has had them with him a while and cant keep them in his flat, basically his friends mum went on hoilday and left them :-(
few days later she text her son to say they was in garden, my friend went with him they had no food or water and in a dirty hutch very neglected, over grown nails and sore feet :(
he said he couldnt leave them and took them but couldnt find a suitable home or room at rescue so he is going to drive from bolton to me, he is bringing there hutches (only way i could take them as i have no room) he is taking them to vets too be checked over and his cleaned them up and clipped nails and they are now eating loads, there are four all together mum living with daughter and dad with son, apparently this woman is know for leaving pets and locks dogs away in small bathroom when then bark too much and has been know to hurt them :censored: here is a photo of one, not too clear as its from his phone
bu.jpg

they are friendly and want attention which is a shock you would think they would be aggressive or timid

Back