• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CUTEST thing your rabbits do?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I think it's washing their ears :love: Especially when they try to grab one and miss :lol: :love:
Happy flops are a close second though!

What's does everyone else think it's the cutest? :love:

I'd think grooming eachother if Charlie wasn't selfish and groomed Mil for about 2 seconds before he thought it was his turn! :lol:

When Benji and Cupcake groom eachother:love:
When Nahla stretches right out, so when she gets up she hops on her tiptoes:lol::love:
Peanut's happy flops:love:

Licking each other.
Licking me.
Poppy doing bunny 500s (because she is a lionhead she is very fluffy and has big feet. She just looks like she is having SO much fun when she gambles around the garden :love:)

trying to stick her bonce in an empty jelly pot amongst many other things!
imag0015jp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the other week she pinched an empty rolo desert pot off the coffee table and got it all over her chevy chase!! got a video of it but no idea how to upload it but she looked very cheesed off to have gunk all over her - chewy on the other hand took pleasure in helping her clean :lol:

when Lilah used to fall asleep in my arms :cry::love: When they're sleeping and their ears twitch..or when when they're drinking from a water bowl and have to keep licking their lips..and of course, happy flops beside each other and grooming at the same time :love:

Washing their ears
Scratching their ears with their hind legs
Begging (also known as hustling in this house)
Twinkle and Star snogging each other

When Muesli gets so excited about the arrival of his vegetables that he grabs a bit of cauliflower, stamps his foot, pegs it round the room or out of the room, stamps his foot again, hunches down to eat it well away from anyone or anything that might steal it, eats half of it, then in excitement stamps his foot and runs back in to get more!! He's a loon! :lol:

When Buckley is flopped out while grooming his paw and buzzing to himself.
Also when he runs under the towel that's draped over one of the puppy pen panels. He stands up at the end and all you see is two bumps where his paws are as he digs at the towel. Then he sticks his nose out from underneath by lifting up the bottom of the towel a bit.

When Bumble licks me
Or also when she thinks the dustpan and brush are toys for her when I'm cleaning her run out!

Ruthie xxx

- licking the furniture, I love seeing their little pink tongues flick out

- when they do something naughty and get told off and binky off like they're giggling

- when they have done something clever or climbed on something and they look to make sure you are watching them

:love:

bella: when she hops around my dog bentley as if to say 'play with me play with me' and when he doesnt respond she puts her paws on his his back as if to say 'i said NOW!!!' :lol:

jasper: when he eats, because if his beard he has such a grumpy face 'nom nom nom' :lol:

Back