• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G get some garden time

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I wasn't feeling well, so couldnt sit out with them for long, but they had a good 90 minutes with some grass time :)

Ginger ate for 89 minutes of that.

The other 60 seconds were going in and out of the back door :roll:

A smattering of pics :)

P1050472Small.jpg

P1050468Small.jpg

P1050470Small.jpg

P1050475Small.jpg

P1050430Small.jpg

P1050444Small.jpg

P1050454Small.jpg

Love this pic :love:
P1050461Small.jpg

P1050460Small.jpg

Can see how much they are enjoying themselves nomming your lush grass. Mine is like that - my neighbour keeps moaning about me not mowing it - but the buns love it.

Can see how much they are enjoying themselves nomming your lush grass. Mine is like that - my neighbour keeps moaning about me not mowing it - but the buns love it.

Was only mowed last week :shock:

Our garden is a bit of a mess :oops:

bet they love that long grass, mine demolish the patch their run goes on pretty quickly so have to keep moving the pitch.

They look lovely! I hope you keep that long grass for them! I bought a set of grass shears last week for cutting patches of grass to feed the buns and also to dry for the winter!

love your cute buns - one ear up, one ear lop :love:

My grass is so short - my buns would love nice grass like that. And

Was only mowed last week :shock:

Our garden is a bit of a mess :oops:

I haven't mowed mine at all. A friend strimmed it for me once earlier in the year but it has grown very long again and is too high for mowing now. Have just put George and Gemma out there for a little while while I clean out their tray and crate. They are nomming happily:love:

Back