• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have any of these bunny books?

Rabbit nutrition is an excellent book and definitely worth reading

Green Foods has some useful information but is a bit average unless you want to grow the vegetables and stuff mentioned

I haven't read the others yet though so can't help you there I'm afraid.:)

Agree rabbit nutrition is a good book, although not big enough - would love it to be a longer read.

Not read any of the others.

Rabbit nutrition is an excellent book and definitely worth reading

Green Foods has some useful information but is a bit average unless you want to grow the vegetables and stuff mentioned

I haven't read the others yet though so can't help you there I'm afraid.:)

Thanks :) Rabbit nutrition has been reccomended to me before, and there are some good reviews on it, so ill probably add that to my "buy" list. Im dubious about buying books online, i like to have a quick flick through them first :roll:

Thanks :) Rabbit nutrition has been reccomended to me before, and there are some good reviews on it, so ill probably add that to my "buy" list. Im dubious about buying books online, i like to have a quick flick through them first :roll:

What sort of books are you looking for as I have shelves and shelves of bunny reading and am happy to recommend some of my good books depending on what kind of topics you are interested in.

What sort of books are you looking for as I have shelves and shelves of bunny reading and am happy to recommend some of my good books depending on what kind of topics you are interested in.

Im taking an interest in foraging at the moment, so this or something on diet would be helpful. It seems to be a vast subject though, so needs to be something thats relatively easy to get your head around. :lol:

Im interested in anything though really, i enjoy reading. :) Anything from bonding and behaviour, health, diet. Anything at all, doesnt even have to be factual.

Well one non factual - well should I say educational read is Rabbits, Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits.

Also, have you seen the thread about Healing and Nutrtion. A good book, but I am finding it a challenging read. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287126

Also, When your Rabbit needs Special Care. - Good for special needs bunny carers, but interesting anyway.

Rabbit Internal Medicine is a technical read but easy to follow. Quite an interesting diagnostic resource (but obviously not in the stead of a knowledgeable vet:D)

I also like Rabbit Health in the 21st Century.

I am also very interested in foraging and do feed quite a high quantity of natural/wild green foods. You should chat to BeaandFloss (Tanya) as she is an avid forager.

Well one non factual - well should I say educational read is Rabbits, Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits.

Also, have you seen the thread about Healing and Nutrtion. A good book, but I am finding it a challenging read. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287126

Also, When your Rabbit needs Special Care. - Good for special needs bunny carers, but interesting anyway.

Rabbit Internal Medicine is a technical read but easy to follow. Quite an interesting diagnostic resource (but obviously not in the stead of a knowledgeable vet:D)

I also like Rabbit Health in the 21st Century.

Ive heard of quite a few of those :) Im going to buy myself a load of books next time i get payed i think. I buy a few batches to read each year and ive almost got through the last one.

i have number five....its a very good book....

i also have the special needs bunny one..and the bunny parents guide to the 21st century....

living with a house rabbit.......

i know i have more..not many but my mind has gone blanks!!

im hoping to buy the richard saunders book on rabbits internal medicine as a bday gift to myself in oct:lol:

Back