• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe Warren Interchange

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Has it been discontinued for some reason? I cant seem to find one anywhere. :? Been looking for a while now, all the usual pet online stores, Amazon, my husband even went to PaH in desperation to find one, they said they arent stocking them anymore...so its made me think maybe they are discontinued? I want one for Twinkle and Star's birthdays.

Anyone know anywhere that is selling them?

Last edited:
Thank you! :wave:

ETA: Crikey - £4.50 delivery!! :shock:

I know!! but this may possibly be the only place left on the planet with them in stock!! Also you might want to give them a quick wash when they arrive, I ordered some last year and D&D went crazy pooping all round them and charging through them like mad things!! It turns out Dee's house bunny patrols her stock and may well have chinned a few items :lol:

I've been thinking about getting one for the run. I'd like to connect two tunnels but that leaves then without a gap in the middle if they need to get out quick. Thanks for the link Boudicca!

Are you aware that is a prolific breeder and in breeding adds to the plight of rabbits in rescue:cry::cry:

No :cry:....but for some reason I had an inkling that might be the case. I hadnt ordered yet and now I wont. Thanks for saying so, I would have been upset otherwise.

No :cry:....but for some reason I had an inkling that might be the case. I hadnt ordered yet and now I wont. Thanks for saying so, I would have been upset otherwise.

I know you would because you feel the same as me about breeders, so pleased I told you now

Back