• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's hard work..

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Cleaning the attic!..
IMG-20110724-00914.jpg

IMG-20110724-00916.jpg

IMG-20110724-00917.jpg

IMG-20110724-00918.jpg
IMG-20110724-00920.jpg

I had no where to keep it, so stuck it under the window :p
IMG-20110724-00919.jpg

Looks like a lovely big space you have for bunny there (I can't remember if it's Jack or Lucky up there).

Just a word of warning, be careful if whoever it is up there is a jumper-I had a rather worrying incident last year where Peter jumped on top of his cage and managed to escape out the velux window in my room :roll:, I know if Peter was in your room he would be straight up on that table and out the window :wave:

And I completely agree-cleaning is hard work!!

Thanks for the warning :)
Its Luckys room now
I only open that window when cleaning, so the fur can fly out:)

I do exactly the same-open the window wide ro allow all the fur that is flying around to get out!! Its a nightmare at the moment-gets everywhere!!

Lucky is a lucky boy having all that room. :D

I do exactly the same-open the window wide ro allow all the fur that is flying around to get out!! Its a nightmare at the moment-gets everywhere!!

Lucky is a lucky boy having all that room. :D

Most of it was when he was moulting which got stuck behind furniture, :)

Lol Lucky is lucky :)

Lovely attic! I've always wished for a 'real' attic like yours! I'd make it a bunny room too :lol:

Back