• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black wildies

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
How common are they? There are quite a few of them on the bus route into Norwich. They've been there for years. :)

I have never seen a black wildie. I love black bunnies.

We have loads of brown wildies about 2 miles up the road, safely behind the metal fencing of the water reserviors. I love seeing them everytime we drive past.

There are loads of wildies at my university. I didn't look at it before I chose it but it was an amazing surprise when I turned up with all my stuff and there were rabbits everywhere. :mrgreen:

images

we have a black wildie up the road (North Norfolk) we have named him Black Jack.There is probally more than one so in that case we call them all Black Jack.;)

black wildies:love::love: never seen one in the fur but i live in hope:D

(i actually read the op as 'black wildies on the bus':lol: - i thought you folk must be really weird:lol:)

Stirling University has quite a number of Black wildies. Or at least a fair number get born every year. Rarely see thm as adults sadly.
Had a photo of one once, but no idea where it is!
Stirling Uni is just full of rabbits!

I went to Stirling Uni too:wave:

I also had pictures of the black bunnies. I saw a grown up black bunny once at Stirling.

I always thought they were the babies of a black bunny who used to be somebodies pet and who was let out at the end of the semester.

I never knew you could get black wildies either. I live in hope of seeing one. I LOVE black bunnies

I went to Stirling Uni too:wave:

I also had pictures of the black bunnies. I saw a grown up black bunny once at Stirling.

I always thought they were the babies of a black bunny who used to be somebodies pet and who was let out at the end of the semester.

*waves* when did you graduate?
I often wondered about the possibility of a released pet. There was a white lop released at some point when I was there. Never saw any lop babies though!

Back