• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I've found a husbun for Daisy!!!!! *pics!!! *

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been to bunnyhops today!!! :D was there for a few hours, Kay couldn't get rid of me :lol: the two giants we were thinking of for Daisy I didn't really click with, it just didn't feel right. But there was a GORGEOUS French lop who I fell in love with :love: he's called Moffet (I'm going to call him Dylan), he's grey and White, and I love him already!! I just hope that he and Daisy get on... :? He's 3 years old which concerns me a bit, I don't want to lose him in a year or two :( but I suppose you never know anyway... I think I'll be taking Daisy over next weekend to meet him!!
This is him :love:

018bba7c.jpg

b65c5ffd.jpg

3f9b08b0.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
He is gorgeous. :love::love::love:

When you said 3 I thought you were worried he was too young.:lol: To me 3 is young. I got my Cutie-pie at 5. Sunshine will be 8 or 9 in December.:)

And guess what that means..........I might be brining two gaints home next week with jo jo not one....Kay has a way to talking me into taking more all the time

yeah its me I have 3 off the sisters already and a friend has one of the sister so there more up here that down in England the girls are so sweet. Jo Jo lost her partner a few months ago and well she has falling out with her sisters so she is going to be tried to be bonded with one of her brothers if not both of them.

yeah its me I have 3 off the sisters already and a friend has one of the sister so there more up here that down in England the girls are so sweet. Jo Jo lost her partner a few months ago and well she has falling out with her sisters so she is going to be tried to be bonded with one of her brothers if not both of them.

Definately both of them :D

Back