• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My very clever bunny!

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
This is a video of my little wildie Logan showing off how clever he is. He's such a hyperactive monster and this really keeps his brain active (plus it's a great excuse to spoil him with extra pellets :oops: )

he's adorable and so clever, I'd love for MJ to do that but he just gets way too over excited by the prize and doesn't seem to think straight :shock:

Thanks everyone :D Yes he is a wild bun. My other two buns would think I was crazy if I expected them to do anything I asked but Little Logey seems to really enjoy it...

Now I'm trying to think up the next command for him to learn... I tried 'don't eat the carpet' but he just can't grasp that one :roll:

I have nly ever managed to teach JAsper up so far, but Tink will give kisses on demand if there is a treat involved! :D

Back