• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Fenugreek Monster video

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my Fenugreek monsters (please ignore my voice :oops: ) at their bedtime last night.:love:

I have never uploaded a video before so hope it works. It's a bit slow at first too:roll:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

I want to rub my face on your ginger bunnies big white belly. :love: Did she come running through the cat flap from outside ? Lovely set up too.

Gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I want to rub my face on your ginger bunnies big white belly. :love: Did she come running through the cat flap from outside ? Lovely set up too.

Gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love:

:lol: Yes, she came in through the cat flap. She is VERY fluffy. They all have lots of free range time (the garden is in half). The original idea of the dog kennel was to bond all 3 but Katy (the black one) will no way accept out little rescue bun, Cassie. Homer does spend time with her though so she is not always on her own. The mad thing is that her and Katy do lie along side each other but in the same area, Katy attacks aggressively.

Last edited:
:lol: Yes, she came in through the cat flap. She is VERY fluffy. They all have lots of free range time (the garden is in half). The original idea of the dog kennel was to bond all 3 but Katy (the black one) will no way accept out little rescue bun, Cassie. Homer does spend time with her though so she is not always on her own. The mad thing is that her and Katy do lie along side each other but in the same area, Katy attacks aggressively.

Thats a shame. Bunnies are such strange creatures. Who they will accept or not accept.

That's a great set up. That fat white tummy made me laugh.
:lol: She's not actually fat, she is all fur and just looks that way. I double checked with my vet and she said she was fine and just ran her fingers through her fur and told me how lovely it was and thick.

Cassie is sooooooo cute :love: She looked so nervous in the first pics you had - not anymore :D

Your shed is brill :D. Not convinced they live there though - it's far too clean :lol:

Cassie is sooooooo cute :love: She looked so nervous in the first pics you had - not anymore :D

Your shed is brill :D. Not convinced they live there though - it's far too clean :lol:
:wave: Thanks Leanne, I had cleaned it out a couple of hours before :lol:

Cassie has never been nervous, she loves human company and nose rubs:love:. Maybe she was in a little bit of awe when she first got here with the space she had and the other bunnies.

How is Dennis?

Last edited:
Back