• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spay in rochdale or oldham...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
very small bunny needing spay - anyone know a good place? my bigger bun had a really hard time so i'd prefer small one to go elsewhere...

very small bunny needing spay - anyone know a good place? my bigger bun had a really hard time so i'd prefer small one to go elsewhere...

Your saying close but i know Brin is a good vets if your ever down here thats where my bunny was spayed!

i went to briar dawn vets in oldham once when i couldn't get to my usual vets in whalley range and it was a lovely place and the staff were lovely. i think some of them are exotics vets, i seem to remember i rang first to see which vet would be best for exotics. it was 'just' for chesneys sore eyes though so nothing as complex as a spay. :wave:

:D they're our regulars! i love them but tabby was ill after her op and i thought i'd ask if anyone knew a super bunny-surgeon, as cecile is tiny. :wave:

Back