• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the emergency vets with FlameyFace. New vids 77

Here I am crossing my arms, legs, paws and fingers. I hate people and animals being ill i wish they never were. Life woudl be lot happier And what do you mean by back.

Bucket loads of vibes from here.

Ginger sends her love to her big brother.

What has happened?

Thank you so much for all the replies whilst I was gone.

Ok, we're back- full contingent (thankfully- I thought we may be minus one).

Basically, the vet isn't sure. She can't find any evidence of injuries and he seems in excellent health otherwise, he just can't hop properly. She feels that it's not neurological, so therefore it's likely to be a soft tissue injury.

No idea what he may have done. He was hunky dory this morning.

Tis very sad. Thankfully he is eating and alert, just unwilling to move and unable to move when he tries to.

It was a vet I haven't met before. Very thorough as a vet but I wasn't comfortable with her bunny knowledge. She was better than an average vet though, just not either of my normal vets. I'm fussy. :lol:

He's had some Metacam so now we just wait an see if that helps him.

He looks very reminiscent of my Rosie Po.

Thank you so much for all the replies whilst I was gone.

Ok, we're back- full contingent (thankfully- I thought we may be minus one).

Basically, the vet isn't sure. She can't find any evidence of injuries and he seems in excellent health otherwise, he just can't hop properly. She feels that it's not neurological, so therefore it's likely to be a soft tissue injury.

No idea what he may have done. He was hunky dory this morning.

Tis very sad. Thankfully he is eating and alert, just unwilling to move and unable to move when he tries to.

It was a vet I haven't met before. Very thorough as a vet but I wasn't comfortable with her bunny knowledge. She was better than an average vet though, just not either of my normal vets. I'm fussy. :lol:

He's had some Metacam so now we just wait an see if that helps him.

He looks very reminiscent of my Rosie Po.

Glad he's still eating! ;)

Poor Flamey :( hopefully he's just caught himself somewhere and a bit of rest will right it. Sending gentle hugs for him and you.

Awww no :( poor Flamey :( I hope you can get to the bottom of what's up with him, and that he starts to improve soon x

Here is Mr FlameyFace

As you can see, he isn't hopping right. He is shuffling. I know I encouraged him to walk in the video, but I haven't done that any other time- it was just for video purposes.

I have now set up a dog crate in my room and put flameyface in it, with the door open so the others can hop in and out but he can have everything he needs in there, without having to jump in and out any litter trays.

I have about 4sqft empty in the doorway of my room, and that's it. :lol: The rest is taken over by bunnies (bar my bed, but it's only a matter of time). :lol:

Back