• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brie and her handiwork

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is gorgeous Brie, as you all know she had a real problem with the walking and getting around but is a lot better now and she would like you to know that whilst her legs aren't that good, her teeth are!!

brie012x2-1.jpg

Her handiwork

Phones005x2.jpg

Phones006x2.jpg

Phones009x2.jpg

DaisyHamster005x2.jpg

Last edited:
Clever girl,isnt she??
Must admit,my phone charger was hanging....Roland periscoped and .......GONE!!
More fool us......:roll:

Sorry Theo but :lol::lol::lol: I so love Brie and would forgive her anything (easy to say when itr's not my wires she's destroyed :lol::love:)

:lol::lol::lol: I had to order a new phone charger last week, not sure which one was the culprit though :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: sorry - been a victim of cable-chewing as well in the past but I can't help laughing. In fact, my OH got a very nasty electric shock when he inadvertently picked up a cable that was through to the wires

Sometimes it's good to know you're not the only one who has to put up with this for love of the rabbits. ;) *flicks away small piece of wire*

Aww, i have one pretty much the same, although she has a tag team member that gets her the stuff!

I put the new vet bed down the other day, i came home and Herbie had been burrowing it so it was all crumpled up, so Inca thought nothing better than to chew big holes in it! (I know it was her as Herbie has no front teeth!)

I am so glad that Brie is bright and loving life, she is a special little lady.

I have been giving Inca glucosamine lately and it really does seem to have helped :) Is Brie on this?

Oh my goodness! That's a fair amount of 'chopping'. Beautiful girl though, and obviously loving life at the moment!

I have been giving Inca glucosamine lately and it really does seem to have helped :) Is Brie on this?

No, Brie isn't on Glucosomine she is doing OK without it, I am pleased it's helped Inca though, it's brilliant stuff

Back