• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Rearranging in the Shed!

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I don't think I have posted pictures of the buns shed since it was brand new so I thought since I have changed quite a few things around recently I would post some new pictures:D
So last week I got rid of the small litter tray and replaced it with two new bigger littertrays, I also took out the bed area doors and divider so they have more floorspace on the ground floor.
Then this week I rearranged everything again and my mum kindly let me try out a hanging basket she had taken down as the bunnies hanging hay rack, so this is what the shed looks like now:
P1050167.jpg

Bottom:
P1050169.jpg

Middle (the water bowl is behind the litter tray, you can just about see the rim of it):
P1050170.jpg

Top:
P1050171.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't great quality:? Hope you like it.:D

I love it, but don't your bunny jump over the edge? even though you have a fence?

Mine would just plummet over that, I'm sure. But then, I don't have the brightest bunnies. :lol::roll:

I love it, but don't your bunny jump over the edge? even though you have a fence?

Mine would just plummet over that, I'm sure. But then, I don't have the brightest bunnies. :lol::roll:

Just gave me a mental image of a sky diving bunny:lol:

They haven't yet after being in the shed for almost a year now, the do stick their heads over quite far, but I think they have learnt that if they want to see what I'm doing outside or beg me for treats they have to come down stairs, I've never seen them contemplate or get ready to jump over.:)

That first ramp looks well steep, you must have the most awesome climbing bunnies, Ginger hates hers and its shallow :lol:

I love what you have done with the space though, it looks very well done :D

Back