• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester/notts to Newcastle..Help?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get one of our long termers to her new home in Newcastle?
if you are able to do part of the journey it would be a great help
thank you

I'll double check & see if mum & dad are going to Richmond in the next week. Would that be of any use? Newcastle is approx another 45 mins north.

Just to put it out here - Greenleaf in Yorkshire need to get a bunny up to me in Newcastle so if it can be organised to bring both buns up that would be fantastic.

thanks for all the offers..this has been postponed as sadly the person adopting the bun has just lost 2 of hers..we still want this to go ahead but looking towards the end of next week

Oh what a shame I'm doing the full trip. Are there no fosters that can hold til the end of the week? I've got a small indoor cage but it might not be any good.

eeeeek this is for me so let me know if you need any info about whereabouts I am etc :D:wave: thank you Jill and everyone offering to help it's very generous of you all :D

Back