• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilah looks very sad :(

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
She doesn't look unwell, just really sad and boreed. (moving about all slow and bored looking, not interacting with the other buns much) :( She's eating, drinking, pooing etc. as normal. But I'm not sure, I think I'll wait and see if she perks up..she doesn't seem to be in pain or anything, moving about as normal. If she still seems really sad later I'll maybe phone the vet..but doubt there's anything they can do to make her happy :? :( Don't know what more I can do for her, but there has to be something I'm failing on :( don't know what I'm missing? :( how do I cheer her up?

Hope she perks up. :wave: She might just be one of those buns that doesn't do much during the day. Spenser is like this, but it's normal for him.

Have you thought about trying to find a really lovely enticing treat - like pineapple or dandelion root to cheer her up. Either that or maybe she's having a glum day and would like a cuddle or just some company?

Thanks both. Think I'll go buy her some banana! Maybe she's just having an 'off day' :? She isn't usually this quiet, even during the day. Fingers crossed she goes mental for the banana so I can stop thinking something's wrong! :lol::lol:

Back