• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy update now with photos!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
as my other news today has been sad i wanted to add a happy thread to balence, arhtur and his two wives santi and minty are now a happy trio fully bonded and very content binkying and grooming all together! :) x

Last edited:
so glad Arthur is happy again.:D I know Alice is pleased that Santi and Minty have a new home with you as she emailed me.:)

So glad the bonding went well:D- I'm sure Arthur has chosen those 2 particular girlies as they chatted about their shared experiences of harsh beginnings in life and how much things have improved for them in the past few years.

I know they will have a wonderful life with you and continue to have "double figures" binkys.:D

So glad the trio are all happy together.:D

lv mum xx

yes the problem with taking pictures is they are either grooming so i dont get everybuns face or binkying so its just blurred! lol stil when they calm down a bit and have a flop hopefully i can take some then! xxx

here you are the photos you so wanted!:)
IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

have put more photos in the photos section :) xx

Back