• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone sleep with their bunnies?

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Like have their bunnies in the bed? If so, how do they behave?

I have my cat in the bed, and sometimes I roll over when I sleep and squish him :lol: I'd worry about doing that to the bunnies!

Nooo, Buckley is so small and my OH is such an oaf when he's asleep. Buckley wouldn't stand a chance. It'd be like a scene out of an Indiana Jones movie.

NO! I had my buns free-range at night for a month, and I got weed on, jumped on and binkied on all night :roll::lol: it was not fun!

I have almost fallen asleep whilst stroking Barney though, he nudges me extra hard, or digs my face, or just runs off. Ungrateful!

i sleep on the settee in the lounge so i'm near the pets. they climb on me sometimes if i nod off in the day or evening. :oops: o/h said they were staring at me once because i *might* have been snoring.. :oops:.. then they jumped on me and walked on me and i didn't even stir! :lol:

NO! I had my buns free-range at night for a month, and I got weed on, jumped on and binkied on all night :roll::lol: it was not fun!
This :roll:! They also liked burrowing under my duvet, so I used to get scratched on the leg too by rogue paws :roll:

i have a few times generally by accident when i stay up all night on the laptop and fall asleep without putting him home. & i have had no problems with him, he goes to sleep on top of me or runs around me. He has chewed my headphones 4 times tho. & since i like do backflips:lol: in my sleep and have never squashed him...yet...

but he's used to my bed since i have him out all day and he can't walk on the floor as it's to slippery for him.

oh yeh forgot to mention the time my bun peed on my face:shock:

i was half asleep at the didn't know what was happening thought i was still dreaming then tried to move my rabbit of my face and then realized it was EVERYWHERE, all over my bed, face, hair, back, not pleasant lol.
spend the rest of the night cleaning and had to go to college in the morning half dead.

Not fun.

Sometimes Apache gets in for a snuggle in the mornings. He'll stay and behave as long as I fuss him. If I ignore him he gets bored and races off cos mornings are his busy times.

i wouldn't like to have him there long term/when I'm asleep because I'm such a fidgety sleeper I'm sure I'd squash him :oops:

Mine come up for a little while while I'm sitting in bed before turning the light off but then they get off the bed and sleep under it. Mini will sometimes sleep on it during the day but not while I'm in it.

Daisy has my room and Im on the couch:roll: She started to sit on my face at 5.00 am when she wanted pellets and was very persistent.

We used to have a totally free range house bun! Trust me, it wasn't fun when you have a bunny binkying all over your bed and digging you at 4/5am in the morning :lol: He did used to sleep on the end of the bed though and when he knew we were awake he would sit up by the pillows for a cuddle :love:

one time tom was away i brought the bunnys into the house overnight for company they were free ranging and i meant to shut them in before i went to bed unfortunatly i fell asleep and woke to find arthur and dora both sat on my chest peering at me arthur licking me, dont know how long i was asleep but think they were worried!! bless them both!they werent normally house bunnies and i think they were confused or maybe reminding me to take them back to their bed?! x

Bunsk used to sleep in the bed with me and OH every night. He would flop next to OH and push himself right next to him to cuddle. He was very good, never weed or pooped on the bed!

Back