• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky Story

Liquorice

Mama Doe
:lol:
I was taking my bunny for a walk in the garden on her lead and i had left my paddling pool out. My bunny pulle so hard on the lead i had to obediently learn forward and she jumped into my paddling pool. By accident i let go of the lead and she splashed around for almost ten minutes whilst i tried to catch her. :lol:. When i at last caught her she was like a wet towel!

It took me about 30 mins to dry her! I gues i'm kinda lucky she's ok i suppose she could have cought Nuemonia or somat like tht! :?

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Was she pulling really really hard, I ask because sometimes if rabbits pull and are on a leash there neck or spine snaps - whilst they pull.
And did you know if a rabbit is in water there body temp decreases rapidly and can lead to stress :(
So people only give baths to rabbit when they need it, but the majority of times they clean themselves :)

RU love photos, when you're free then please upload pics of Lucky, I have a Lucky too ;)

Some rabbits love water. My friend always puts the paddling pool out for her rabbit in the summer. Mine hate water though. :lol:

I would imagine she was rather frightened to find herself on a lead then in a pool of water.:shock:
Dear little girl.Hope shes recovered.xxxx

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Was she pulling really really hard, I ask because sometimes if rabbits pull and are on a leash there neck or spine snaps - whilst they pull.
And did you know if a rabbit is in water there body temp decreases rapidly and can lead to stress :(
So people only give baths to rabbit when they need it, but the majority of times they clean themselves :)

RU love photos, when you're free then please upload pics of Lucky, I have a Lucky too ;)

wooo i never knew tht :shock: i guess i am lucky then :)

Back