• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SSPCA photo shoot - cats

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I found out today I really like taking photos of cats :love:, they are soooo photogenic :love:

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning pictures, well done :D

Are they going to be used on the SSPCA site? I sometimes see some really unflattering pictures of rescue animals, great pictures like yours that should surely draw more people in :D

Stunning pictures, well done :D

Are they going to be used on the SSPCA site? I sometimes see some really unflattering pictures of rescue animals, great pictures like yours that should surely draw more people in :D

Thank you :D,

well I am going to send them a disc with all the photos I got, then it will be up to them wether they use them or not, that was why I was wanting to do it, as I was looking at the photos & thought, what if their photos were more I dunno, full of character ? so I emailed them about coming to take photos & that was me taking the photos today :D

Back