• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed has arrived :) U/D pics added

minilops79

Warren Scout
Only an hour later than it was supposed to but it only took them ten mins to put up :D I asked for a hole cut out the side when I ordered it and when they put it up he asked me if it was for rabbits?? He looked at me like I was from another planet and said why didnt you just get a hutch!! I said there was more room in a shed, dont think he got he though! Anyway it is up now so I just need to get it ready for them to move into now :D

Last edited:
Its very exciting when the shed arrives. I remember when I got mine in March. I just wanted it all done immediately and the buns moved in!

I love my shed and so do my buns! Am sure yours will be just as successful as mine!!! They love the space!

Only an hour later than it was supposed to but it only took them ten mins to put up :D I asked for a hole cut out the side when I ordered it and when they put it up he asked me if it was for rabbits?? He looked at me like I was from another planet and said why didnt you just get a hutch!! I said there was more room in a shed, dont think he got he though! Anyway it is up now so I just need to get it ready for them to move into now :D

There was a lot of banter when I went to order my kennel, the man at the shed place came out with all kinds of jokes and banter, I went in a few times first to look, and again to pay for the base to be laid, then discuss some alternative things I wanted on it, and finally to pay, every time we laughed and joked about the bunnies having a kennel but just before I left for the final time he said, by the way I think it is great you are buying this for rabbits

Some pics :D My little boy wanted to get in on some pics too!!
DSCF1622.jpg

DSCF1623.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

DSCF1625.jpg

DSCF1626.jpg

Back