• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xena's not well.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I wasn't sure about her yesterday and she ate her breakfast this morning but checking on her over the course of the day I know she's not right, not feisty enough. Of to the vet with her a 2.40, I think her breathing sounds a bit raspy but not sure if it's the problem!

Last edited:
Well I hope they are not too bad and can be sorted easily.

Well done for spotting that something was wrong so quickly

Thank you, she has lost weight and the vet thought one lymph node was raised. No sign of ulcers, although her mouth was full of food! At least I know what is going on and she is booked in for as early as possible. Just need to make sure she takes in plenty of food to keep her guts going, luckily I have heaps of baby food I bought for Mango, the kakariki, which she won't eat!

Thank you, she's normally a real madam- won't catch, grunts and kicks!
257.jpg

Just back from vet again. She was worse this morning, told vet I thought she was in pain. Gut sounds quiet today, so she has lots of meds for today and tomorrow. Luckily my 2 fave vets are on call this weekend

Back