• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Done my bit for rabbit welfare!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Gave the security lady at work brochures from RWF as she was thinking about getting a rabbit, she was really interested and immediately started reading them. :D

Also gave her the link to this forum, so fingers crossed we may have a new member & someone keen to rehome a pair of rescue buns!

Thank you! :wave:

My motto is not to discourage but ENCOURAGE! With the right information & guidence, many potential bunny owners will make the right choices for their buns. :)

Ive said that I'd love to see pics of the hutch once her SIL builds it (hes a joiner), ive gave her the minimum size requirement for both hutch & attached run. :)

Bless her, she feeds the wildies that live in the field next to her. :) carrots ofcourse but says its just one chopped up every few days. :love:

lol sounds like shes taking on board what you have said and thats good....hopefully she will go for rescue bunnies...well done again..pat on back for you :wave:

Back