• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutering

Auzelia

Young Bun
is it standard that they wont do it before 6 months?

Dusty is according to the lady I got him from going on the info p@h gave her 4 months old.

I called my local vet and they charge £65 and he has to be 6 months, is this too see if his balls have dropped?

I want him done so I can get him a little girlfriend. Tho the reason I now have him is cause he fought in the quad that he was in. :cry: he has a wee scar on his ear from where he was bit but he is still beautiful :love:

I thought it was 4 months.... but I know with other animals like cats some vets will say they won't do it til 6 months old to be safe but others will do it earlier so maybe yours is just being safe anyway and different vets vary?

Ruthie xxx

It can be done when they have dropped their balls and are strong enough.

Maybe you could ask on here for a vet recommendation to see if anyone can recommend a vet who may do it earlier?

you could take him to a vets for a free check with nurse (dunno if all vets do a free check up but mine does) and if his balls have dropped they may do it hun....:wave:

Back