• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An idea for those of us with hard to catch bunnies...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I had to take Lola to the all night vet last night and she's a hard one to catch - she has a lot of space to escape to! So I had a bit of a brainwave - I took apart the piggies C&C pen that they have for the grass and made a 1x2 pen that I could easily set around Lola and then scoop her out!! Worked a treat. Especially since I was trying to keep her moving and then give tummy rubs etc, I had to catch her several times. Took the stress out of it, most importantly for Lola, but also for me!

(She rallied round by the way and was full of beans this morning!):D

That sounds a lot better than dropping a washing basket on top of the bunny. :shock: Don't worry, I haven't done it. I was offfered one to catch Mr McFlurry once, but he came running as soon as he saw me. :love:

That's what I miss about wee Blackie - he was the only one who would run straight into the carry box cos he loved being taken anywhere!

Back