• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Canary-bun Vids..showing movement

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
first vid of her just looking cute:love: click on pics to play

second shows how stiff and wobbly she is on her back end..although she is using her back legs more than she was

Last edited:
She looks loads better Jill...and I'd say it's a positive sign that she's almost 'hopping' rather than dragging her back legs :D

Awww she looks really interested in her surroundings and seems to be moving well considering. Hope she continues to improve :love:

She looks loads better Jill...and I'd say it's a positive sign that she's almost 'hopping' rather than dragging her back legs :D
yep that's how I'm thinking..to begin with she was dragging her whole back end..but gradually she is realising her legs can move and she is re learning how to hop:D

Her muscle tone must be almost non-existent :cry:

She's clearly learning that those back legs are designed to push off. You can see her trying so hard to lift those big feetsies.

She's so beautiful :love:

Back