• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Extension for Sir Bouncer *pic heavy*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
If there's one tip I'd give to anyone making or ordering a run, it would be to ensure there is a door in one end/side. Not only does it allow bun(s) to hop out for free range time without having to be picked up but you can also add to the run as & when :D:D

Foster bun Sir Bouncer is certainly benefitting from this recent modification to his standard set up.

Please note: he is only allowed in the metal extension when we are around as it is clearly not predator safe as it has no lid :)

"Looks at meh in mah nooo fingy wiv noms. I gardin mah noms in case sumbun doos pinch dem"
Bouncerrunext001.jpg

"Who goes dare?"
Bouncerrunext002.jpg

"Has you more noms? No?! NO???!! :shock: Humpf!"
*waves paw in dismissive fashion*
"Retreat now pesky oomin servant. I has no more uses for yoos"
Bouncerrunext012.jpg

"I eats mah noms now"
Bouncerrunext006.jpg

Bouncerrunext007.jpg

"You sure you has no noms?!" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Bouncerrunext010.jpg

"I do dah paw lonely look so hoomins gets more noms ;);) :lol:"
Bouncerrunext009.jpg

Last edited:
I've been sat here in my dressing gown waiting for these pics. :oops::love:

Love the way bunnies can suck themselves in to look thin and pathetic so they get more noms. :roll::lol:

Aww,, Sir Bouncer you are a gorgeous bun! He has a very expressive face which I am sure will get him the odd extra noms!!!

How high are the panels? Much taller than any I've seen before (allowing for the considerable height of Bouncer standing up on his hind paws!).

How high are the panels? Much taller than any I've seen before (allowing for the considerable height of Bouncer standing up on his hind paws!).

3ft :D

I do have a 2ft high pen also which is made up of 2ft square panels which link together but separate if you need them to. It makes a hexagon shape and has a wipeable floor & a net to cover the top.

The one Bouncer is using doesn't separate but can be any shape you like and folds up like a very large briefcase :) Overall I prefer this one :)

3 feet is good. :D

Spenser's pen is 2 feet 4 inches (approx). I would never leave him unsupervised - apart from the predator issue if he wants to he can actually jump out. :shock: Has only done it twice, and on both occasions he was as surprised as I was, but all the same ...

3 feet is good. :D

Spenser's pen is 2 feet 4 inches (approx). I would never leave him unsupervised - apart from the predator issue if he wants to he can actually jump out. :shock: Has only done it twice, and on both occasions he was as surprised as I was, but all the same ...

Indeedy, gives him a good bounce height, even though not a very long run, he can have a good boooooiiing :D

Interestingly, both pens were the same price: £35 :wave:

I have another question, but not about the pen. Is Bouncer's jingle ball new? Spenser has the same one and it has got very faded. Now pale pink and lilac.

I have another question, but not about the pen. Is Bouncer's jingle ball new? Spenser has the same one and it has got very faded. Now pale pink and lilac.

No & to be honest, he's not terribly impressed with it :roll: He'd much rather have his treat ball - with treats in obviously :lol::lol:

No & to be honest, he's not terribly impressed with it :roll: He'd much rather have his treat ball - with treats in obviously :lol::lol:

Spenser doesn't bother much with his either, or indeed with any ball I have bought him. :roll: Just likes his boxes. :lol:

Spenser doesn't bother much with his either, or indeed with any ball I have bought him. :roll: Just likes his boxes. :lol:

Have you tried a treat ball? Bouncer is so responsive to his that we've now started using is as a means to get him back into his run :shock: :lol:

Have you tried a treat ball? Bouncer is so responsive to his that we've now started using is as a means to get him back into his run :shock: :lol:

No, I'm ashamed to admit I got so discouraged by Spenser's lack of response to toys I gave up before buying a treat ball.

No, I'm ashamed to admit I got so discouraged by Spenser's lack of response to toys I gave up before buying a treat ball.

You MUST get one ;) :lol: Bouncer doesn't 'do' toys (he's far too manly for any of that nonsense :roll::lol: ) but he LOVES his treat ball :love:

Back