• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine and her babies

Dollie

Warren Scout
Hi :wave: I'd like to introduce you to Jasmijn (Dutch for Jasmine) my fosterbun, and her six babies..

Jasmine was dumped at some kind of petting zoo, and so were many other rabbits. About a month ago, the rescue I volunteer at caught about 15 of them. Jasmine was in an awful condition and obviously pregnant. The 10th of July she gave birth to six babies. They're all doing great.

img_9269.jpg

img_9274.jpg

img_9287.jpg

img_8816.jpg

"Look what I build, aren't you proud of me?"

img_8908.jpg

And there they were..

img_9027.jpg

img_9021.jpg

img_9020.jpg

img_9260.jpg

img_9258.jpg

img_9256.jpg

img_9253.jpg

img_9252.jpg

img_9251.jpg

img1362153894.jpeg

And yesterday their eyes opened.. :love:

The day before we caught Jasmine and the other rabbits, we caught eight other rabbits, they were dumped next to the highway. They're all pure bred buns (they have tattoo's in their ears) and we think they were dumped by their breeder. Four of them came to our rescue, which meant we had 19 rabbits coming in that day..... Unfortunately five of them gave birth to a totall of 22 babies.........

Oh my goodness. :shock: Well done for helping her and them. :love: Your photos are always soooooooo good. :D

Back