• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with indoor rabbits...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
... especially those who have bunnies in their bedroom or with access to their bedroom!

Have any of your rabbits ever sat on your bed obsessively licking your pillow - right where you head nornally rests when you sleep?! :shock: Jack's often done this. Yesterday we couldn't find him for half an hour and eventually tracked him down on my pillow, licking away... It was all damp!

My friends and family all think it's really cute. :lol:

Awww bless him, he loves you :love:

My Tilly used to do that too, she also used to lick my eyelids whilst I was sleeping :shock::lol:

I use to wake up in the night with Bracken licking my legs, feet face, arms anything she could, was sooo wierd and freaky at first had no idea what it was :lol:

No, although he will lick my duvet sometimes. He prefers to show his affection by jumping on my head :roll: 3.5kg of bunny slamming into your face sure wakes you up in the morning!

Frodo does this - to my OH's pillow :roll: He also likes to sit on his chest when the OH is asleep :lol:

I've never seen mine do that, they don't tend to come up on the bed much unless I'm around doing stuff or actually in the bed tbh.

No, although he will lick my duvet sometimes. He prefers to show his affection by jumping on my head :roll: 3.5kg of bunny slamming into your face sure wakes you up in the morning!

:lol::lol::lol: thats so funny. Beats and alarm clock. Why is that so much cuter than my cats stroking my face to wake me up?

Pierre does this all the time. He does it more to my OH's pillow, and my OH is the only person he will lick too. Its cute :love:

Charlie grooms my pillow and bedding and sofa quite a lot. Especially if I've just given him ear rubs, he'll then sit and groom my pillow for ages :)

He's such a little weirdo! We were downstairs waiting in the hall for him, having set up his tunnels, his cardboard boxes, the old bits of carpet to protect the carpet near the doors (where he likes to dig) and after twenty minutes or so we went looking for him, wondering why he hadn't come downstairs at all... Only to find him enthusiastically grooming the pillow.

I absolutely love Jack. :love: He's my only bunny right now who will flop or roll alongside me and who jumps to sit on my shoulder. He'll lick me - but only in the evening when I'm going to bed and we're alone together. :roll: Doesn't like to do licking when other people are around! He's obviously not in favour of public displays of affection!

When I has Dylan in over the winter, he stayed in my bedroom and when I go to bed, I will leave him out before I went to sleep. I use to lay on my bed and he would decide it was a great time to binky on my bed and on my :lol:

And oh Dylan is a conti :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: thats so funny. Beats and alarm clock. Why is that so much cuter than my cats stroking my face to wake me up?

Oh yes definately beats an alarm for getting you wide awake! He went through a faze of doing it recently so one time I just rolled over and went back to sleep. I woke up a second later to my arm and pillow all warm and wet - he'd weed on me! Needless to say they are not free-range at night anymore!

Aww thats cute of your cats though, although I found they start off by stroking your face, then it gets gradually harder and harder!

Remind me again why animals are allowed in bedrooms? :lol:

Back