• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Welfare & Fundraising Stall..

We have been given a fundraising stall at a venue in halifax on the 21st of august 2011.

As a registered charity we are looking to promote rabbit welfare in particular on this day. We will be contacting RWA and good hutch providers for leaflets along with good pet food companies for samples.

If anyone has any ideas that would help this cause or if anyone is able to help in anyway - please pm. Also any ideas for what is likely to raise most funds on the day?

Thanks

Last edited:
:wave: Good morning Mary Jane.

One basic thing I would suggest is to add your charities registration number to all your promotional paperwork. This gives it extra kudos and shows that it's genuine. With my fundraising hat on, I've found that a lot of companies will only support registered charities and providing your number saves them having to check it out on the Charities Commission website.

Good luck.

Back