• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twitchy eyes while sleeping

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Apache is having one of his extra extra extra deep sleeps.

One of his eyes is half open and I can see his eyeball flicking from left to right at perfectly spaced time intervals.

Do you think he's dreaming? Anyone else seen this in their rabbits?

My foster dreams a lot. It's horrid. :lol:

I had to wake him up in the end cos I got worried her was having some kind of seizure :roll:

I have never ever known a rabbit to sleep like Apache does...one time he was asleep in the way of a drawer I wanted to open....so i just picked his bum up, swivelled it round to a more convenient place, and he didn't even wake up. :shock:

I had to wake him up in the end cos I got worried her was having some kind of seizure :roll:

I have never ever known a rabbit to sleep like Apache does...one time he was asleep in the way of a drawer I wanted to open....so i just picked his bum up, swivelled it round to a more convenient place, and he didn't even wake up. :shock:

I posted some pics of Hay monster dreaming today, in the Photos section, if you want to see some mega dreaming.

Back