• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has your boy rabbit ever

ANNASBUNNIES

Warren Scout
humped your arm!!!

I was saying goodnight to Gizmo. It was making a humming noise then he mounted my arm and started humping it. He will be getting done hopefully next week bless him.

xxx

Badger used to do hands and feet before he was neutered.

Being touched by extended little boy bits is just the creepiest thing.

I've had it from others too, probably somebunny like Angel.

He is now booked in for Friday bless him.

He is still making a humming noise everytime I am near him and still trying to mount my arm.

Any vibes for my little man on Friday would be cool. xxxxxx

I can't say I've ever had the pleasure. :lol::lol::lol:

Best of luck for Friday. :D:D

nope :shock:

Rambo once sprayed my face though when I defended her from her sister when they had a fight. She then flopped right in my lap so i think it was a sign of thanks and affection.:lol:

Not my boy as he is spayed, but my sister used to have a whole boy and he would go for anything.... my leg, a bag of cotton wool, a hair brush to name just a few!

yep! only on one day though and it was after an operation he had, which wasnt for neutering! (he isnt neutered yet)

yup! Before Rodge was neutered, he was inlove with a certain pair of pj trousers...I used to have to run & jump onto my bed to avoid being humped! :lol:

Yes Muffin used to all the time until I got him fixed. He also used to latch on to my leg as I was walking and start pumping away. He started at 4 months and carried on until he was neutered at 8 months.

Back