• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass cleaning & spot on or rearguard or both?

TriL1

Warren Scout
Hi, how does everyone clean the poo off the grass, do you just pick it up then hose away the rest? also I had one bunny that I used spot on on for fleas and flies however he has now been bonded and Im unsure whether I could still use the spot on as thinking if I put it on new bunny wont my first bunny maybe lick it? do you need spot on or is rearguard enough? I will speak to a vet but just wondered if anyone had any advice first? what do you use for your bunny other than their usual vaccinations and Panacur?:wave:

Why is it that that particular bunny needs additional help? Does he get a messy butt? Or incontinent?

I don't give anything to mine routinely, other than have them vaccinated. I don't Panacur routinely, only if I see pinworms in their poo.

No, no probs with either, just thought that was part of the routine treatment, panacur for worming and E-cuniculi and then the spot on for fleas and flies? is it not essential then that you have to give it?

Most of the poop gets sucked up in the flymo! But I just leave it on the grass as it's a good fertilizer. The dogs like to eat it too :lol::lol:.

Back