• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxo and Lavender

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks ago I did a charity stall selling Big's jewellery for the RSPCA.

I entered Miss Lavender in the 'Cutest Bunny' competition. She came second. This is her prize and her certificate.

Lavprize.jpg

I didn't enter any of the other Rabsville bunnies, well we didn't want to walk away with all the prizes :lol:

Here are a few photos taken of Lavender and Oxo today while they were free ranging.

LavJul20111-1.jpg

LavJul20112.jpg

OxoJul20112.jpg

OxoJul20113.jpg

OxoJul20111.jpg

Thank you. We still haven't opened the prizes but she said she would share them with Oxo her son.

Both very handsome indeed. :love: I remember Oxo's medicine diary from last year. :lol:

Bless him he has been left with a slightly disabled/lazy leg which means Lavender now sometimes humps him to an inch of his life because he can't get away from her as fast :(

Congratulations Lavender!

All the Rabsville bunnies (and piggies!) are gorgeous, I wish I could meet them :love: Shame you live so far away Rabswood!:D

Back