• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locked out bunny

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
:oops:

how bad do i feel:( about an hour ago i was sure esme was in her fave spot under the table so i closed the back door as its a bit draughty round my feet.

just been out to give the big bunnies their supper and she was sat on the door mat glaring at me:oops:

i really feel awful as even when we're out there playing, she keeps running back to make sure the door is still open (makes me wonder what her past life was like...).

well, 2 fenugreek crunchies and some extra dill and i think i'm forgiven;)

i really feel awful as even when we're out there playing, she keeps running back to make sure the door is still open (makes me wonder what her past life was like...).

well, 2 fenugreek crunchies and some extra dill and i think i'm forgiven;)

Is that all it takes?? My lot would make me pay ALOT more than that.....

I accidentally did that once to my bridge bun Chester. He smacked into the patio door as he came running in and later developed an abcess where he banged himself. I felt awful, as convinced myself it was the fault of the bang :(

Back