• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max is soooo needy tonight!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Just finished a 12 hour work day, and ever since Ive neen home Max has followed me everywhere! I went to the bathroom to shower, he followed me in (and dug at my feet :roll:) so I walked back out again, he followed me out, then I walked back to the bathroom and closed the door behind me but when I turned around he was somehow already in the bathroom :shock:He must have nipped in right behind me :lol:
In the end he sat on the bath mat and waited while i showered :lol: Hes now flopped on the sofa next to me :love:

Ah he sounds so cute!

Ruthie xxx

Thankyou, he really is. For tgose of you who have read the Phillip Pullman trilogy, he is like my demon (for those of you who havent read them a demon is a persons soul in the form of an animal that follows them everywhere!) :love:

Aww, bless him. :love: My rabbit nephew is like that when I am looking after him. Spenser is very much his own independent self. :roll:

Back