• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three From Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They had just had their VHD Vaccination

Colonel Colin

003-32.jpg

Michael

010-25.jpg

Esther

006-33.jpg

Brilliant photos ... retreats carefully away from Esther in particular. :shock: She looks seriously unchuffed. :lol:

do you do your own vaccs?
how do you go about that?

Just the VHDs, as I said in a previous post I dont feel confident enough to be able to do the Myxi, 10% of which has to go into the dermis.

I have a close working relationship with my Vet, one built on mutual trust and respect which has developed over several years. She allows me to do the VHD Vaccinations and she is confident in my capabilities in that respect. I am also fully aware of the risks of needle stick injuries when administering the VHD Vaccine (you could end up with a necrotic finger/hand).

Just the VHDs, as I said in a previous post I dont feel confident enough to be able to do the Myxi, 10% of which has to go into the dermis.

I have a close working relationship with my Vet, one built on mutual trust and respect which has developed over several years. She allows me to do the VHD Vaccinations and she is confident in my capabilities in that respect. I am also fully aware of the risks of needle stick injuries when administering the VHD Vaccine (you could end up with a necrotic finger/hand).
wow thats amazing i wish i could do mine, im petrified of needles :oops:

its got to be so much better for your buns having all this done at home instead of all in the carriers to the vets:love:

:love:

Boootifooool bunsters! I wish you lived next door to me Jane - how handy would it be to have your expertise on tap!!!:lol:

A necrotic finger/hand. :shock: Do humans react badly to the VHD vac ?

Back