• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lils got a bit close.....more pics added

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0247.jpg

Last edited:
Love the new pics. :love: Is she a snuggler, then? Did you see the Mousekevitch's first video? :p

Yes,Lils is a snuggler.She was the bunny that got handled at Show and Tell time at the place where she was born, till she became ill.Then I took her away from all that.:D
She snuggles and snuggles.BB will lay in your arms and lick, specially if hes being groomed.Normally he will run for his life!!!
Can you find Spensers video for me Please and link it to here?? id love to see it!!

Yes,Lils is a snuggler.She was the bunny that got handled at Show and Tell time at the place where she was born, till she became ill.Then I took her away from all that.:D
She snuggles and snuggles.BB will lay in your arms and lick, specially if hes being groomed.Normally he will run for his life!!!
Can you find Spensers video for me Please and link it to here?? id love to see it!!

Don't know how to do a link, but it's called 'Spenser nomming.' I'll bump it for you. :wave:

Back