• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some cute pictures and video of my 4 today in their extended run..

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I put a thread on a week or so ago about feeling guilty about my buns not getting any change of scenery and free time. Well I bought some puppy panals and today was the first day they have been out. They LOVED it.. they all went crazy and did some binkies - it was great to see.

I was with them the whole time and will not let them out unsupervised and still need to get some netting but it was the first day without rain so went for it..

Heres some piccies
Oreo was the bravest and first out

CIMG4398-1.jpg

CIMG4399-1.jpg

Mittens was next - excuse the state of her - shes moulting badly! (and it was windy :lol:)

CIMG4400-1.jpg

All four now out on the grass
CIMG4404-1.jpg

They were out for about 40 mins then they went back in - all worn out!
Sooty and Oreo
CIMG4412.jpg

Sooty with her ear lopped - unusual!!
CIMG4416.jpg

Mittens
CIMG4418.jpg

CIMG4419.jpg

And all four of them :love::love:
CIMG4425.jpg

And a 1 minute video of them in the run - mad bunnuhs :lol::lol:

Thank you for satisfying my nosy curiosity. :oops:They both have very fine bunny bums. :D

:lol::lol:

thank you all, Im going to try and let them out for an hour a day (and going to expand the panals gradually to give them more space and so OH doesnt notice they are takinng over the garden! :lol:)

Back