• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got my first home visit!!! U/D cancelled :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been given the details of a lady wanting to adopt a bunny, and have to ring her to arrange a home check!! :D I'm really excited and need to get prepared now...

Last edited:
Have fun and good luck!

Remember to smile and be nice but don't compromise on the welfare of the rabbit at all. You're not there to please the people, just the bunny :)

I just rang the lady to arrange a time for her home check, and she doesn't want the bunny anymore :eek:( she thought her 18 year old daughter would like it as a replacement for a pet that's just died, but she doesn't want a bunny. Oh well, better that she goes somewhere she'll be loved...

It's good that you found out before going. shame you didn't get a chance to do one though.

That's disappointing for you. I am sure you were all psyched up for it! Just as well for the bun though, it could have gone badly wrong.

Back