• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how to clean grass?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
:?
any ideas?

we've had so much rain lately, the giant litter tray (ie lawn) is really messy within the guest bun's run.

easy to clean up when its dry but what do i do with the soggy mess now:mrgreen:

When my garden flooded with all sort of 'stuff' in heavy rain a few years ago, I used animal safe disinfectant and then hosed the area. It seemed to work.

I am tempted to try using the power hose gently too try and push the mess onto somewhere i can pick it up from.

that's what i've been doing liz - niiicccceeee:mrgreen: thought about hosing it but its got nowhere to 'go' - i'd still have to pick it out of the soggy grass.

would a disinfectant not kill the grass though? (mind you, its looking pretty dead at the mo anyway!)

we could do with lots of hot, sunny weather to dry it out!

oddly enough, i don't need to change their litter tray every day:roll::lol:

let a dog loose out there - they soon hoover it all up :lol:

Well mine does anyway :roll:

oh yak! :mrgreen:

I was wondering how to get all the rabbit raisins off the grass. The mower misses them :evil: but hits stones! I might get the broom and sweep it into one place. My rabbits use a litter tray in their hutch to mainly wee in (there are other small patches of wee, but the main bit's in the tray as it's sodden every morning) but they poop everywhere other than the upstairs level :evil:

oh yak! :mrgreen:

I was wondering how to get all the rabbit raisins off the grass. The mower misses them :evil: but hits stones! I might get the broom and sweep it into one place. My rabbits use a litter tray in their hutch to mainly wee in (there are other small patches of wee, but the main bit's in the tray as it's sodden every morning) but they poop everywhere other than the upstairs level :evil:

i tried sweeping but we'd had too much rain and it all stuck to my broom:mrgreen:

think i'll invest in some rubber gloves tomorrow as my nails are quite long......

I'd lend you my dog, but she's full up on Buckley's poops today :shock:

I left the bin bag with his dirty litter on the patio while I went to do something, came back, she'd torn it open and eaten all the poos :shock: Nothing else, just the poos.

have u got grass rake then at least you could get it into a pile and pick it all up together with a little spade or something???
i have a dog that eats it all too...i cant watch it makes me gip lol

Back