• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's up for a (bonding) challenge?

Pie

Warren Veteran
OH and I have decided to send Oberon and Pie off to be bonded somewhere again. We have a better feeling about the 2 of them now but feel we do not have the time (OH) and do not have the confidence (me).
Pie got in to the pen with Obie in for a few hours whilst I was out about a month ago and apart from quite a bit of fur, a small scratch on Obie's rump and 2 very shell shocked looking bunnies both were fine. Which is a hugely positive leap for them both, as since then there has been no nipping through bars or anything of that sort.

I currently do not have my own car but have 2 lovely friends who will be my bunny taxi until I get one. :)
So anyone in the Essex, Kent or Surrey area who has the space and time for a potentially difficult bond please pm me or just repond to this thread.
After having Obie for 5 months I want to get this sorted once and for all, but unfortunatly I just havent got the nerve for it. :oops:

Thankyou in advance :wave:

Thankyou! I know there is kris at starlights but I know she is very busy so leaving it open. I treks looking online but would rather get a recommendation from here. :)

Back