• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arthurs wives the trio! new garden pics added!!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
here are a few happy snaps of my now fully bonded trio apologies for the amount of food they had this was their first night here and tom my husband wanted to feed them i made teh mistake of saying more than you give a pair..... and they ended up with loads!!!!!! still the greedy beggers ate it all! bless them!! (not taken any in garden yet but they happily binkying!) actually the bowls look alright there but seriously he did 2 full bowls of pellets!!! im surprised we didnt have sticky bums!! still back to normal amount of pellets and lots of hay!

so arthur is the grey tubby lop (now on a diet)
santi (which means peace) is the little brown and white lionhead
and minty (originally peppermint) is the all white pew!

IMAG0484.jpg
grooming wife 1
IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg
(can i add i didnt put them like this they squashed themselves all by them selves!!)
IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0495.jpg

Last edited:
id like to add they arent always kept in the run hutch area (though i know its adequet) they are currently out free ranging but as i have 2 sets of buns they have to share the free range time and swop over think minty is the queen of binkys! xxx

Hi Katie:wave:

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to see these bunnies so relaxed and happy! I expect you have seen the photo I put of Santi on facebook. I have never taken in such an emaciated rabbit, and I hope I never do again.

Thank you Katie

:love: Alice

Back