• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zuma and Pixel home at 4:15

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
dropped Zuma and pixel off, im so nervous about my babies :(

will keep you all updated on how they are when i know :(

can we have lots of vibes please :(

Last edited:
Good luck!!

I emailed that vets the other day nad had no reply :evil: :lol:

They have both just come round they are holding them till 4 to make sure they have eaten i personally think the vet nurse just wanted snuggles:lol::lol:

@chul give them a ring hun, or i could get some info for you when i go up in a bit?:p

They have both just come round they are holding them till 4 to make sure they have eaten i personally think the vet nurse just wanted snuggles:lol::lol:

@chul give them a ring hun, or i could get some info for you when i go up in a bit?:p

Good news!!! Bet you are pleased!
I dont do phoning :lol: I just wanted a price for something

i want them back :(

got their cages and snugglesafes ready, lots of fresh nommy hay and yummy foodies, good grief i have this to do all again with bailey bunny 1st of august:shock: then a 10 weeks poppet.

will be glad when everybody is spayed etc:shock:

we reckon its a phantom pregnancy in both due to being over bred, i have tried feeling for babies but there still really overweight to tell :(

latest date of them having babies is 24/7/2011
theyre getting calmer but still hate being picked up, Sansa Has to have the bedding 5" deep so she can have a right good dig in it:lol:
they are so close to eachother though, they lie on eachother and groom eachother so nicely unlike the trio that groom eachother when they happen to pass one and other:lol:

we reckon its a phantom pregnancy in both due to being over bred, i have tried feeling for babies but there still really overweight to tell :(

theyre getting calmer but still hate being picked up, Sansa Has to have the bedding 5" deep so she can have a right good dig in it:lol:
they are so close to eachother though, they lie on eachother and groom eachother so nicely unlike the trio that groom eachother when they happen to pass one and other:lol:

Ooooo, no babies is good I guess!! :)
Bet they are much happier now!

Hope it is a phantom.

Well the trio are so used to each other and happy, they probably don't feel the need for lots of licks. :lol::lol: But at least the couple are settling down. :)

they both came home at 4:15 vet said they had the tiniest plumbs shed seen on any bunny :lol:
Pixel had a bowl of food and ate all his hay about 5 mins after coming to, zuma has nibbled food and hay both have had poops zuma seems to be alot more sleepy and has a poorly eye though :(

Back