• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else got a naughty digging bun? ( pic heavy)

muchiemul

Young Bun
who me??????
083.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

079.jpg

084.jpg

I think I may need some concrete to stop this!

Meeee - I have 3. They used to free-range in the garden most of the day. They dug tunnels everywhere and I now have flower beds where the worst of them were as I felt it was easier than trying to fill everything in and re-turf. When I finally fell down one of their tunnels in the lawn I felt it was time for drastic action - they now have a portion of my garden fenced off for their sole use - and this includes a large raised bed where they can dig and dig .... and dig! :roll:

Wow, clever bunny! My girls have a digging box but after seeing your pics I reckon Freya would love a proper bit of land to tunnel in. :love:

I would be worried my Jasper would make it the China the way he tries to dig through the carpet in the flat some days!

:lol::lol::lol: Cute pics. Our Rosie tries to dig through the floor and the settee but not so much when she's outside :lol::lol:

She is having fun but it has now gone so far I can't reach the end! :shock:
time for drastic action or I will lose her! :no:

My Mrs will instruct Roland!! "Where shall I dig,Wife??", then you see her with really clean pawses and his are filthy and Mrs says "It aint me,see,Look" and holds them up for me to see..........:roll::roll:

Not of a digging bunny .. but a very nosey bunny! lol I can only imagine that she might have tried to jump on top of the bag and dig :roll: she's very ambitious like that :lol:

DSCF3375.jpg

I have 2 diggers out of a warren of 10

I dumped a huge pile of soil and compost into their compound and the 2 took it in turns to dig a 1.5metre deep hole

they absolutely loved playing the digging game...one digging, and the other pushing the soil away and then swapping places

the others play in their warren, but don't dig

they are now in a huge wooden shed whilst I am away in germany, but I intend to get them something like a tea chest filled with soil and then they can dig away in that

Back