• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wonderful girl is very ill

rachglos

Warren Scout
Lavender has been I'll for around 7 days now, today she is completely unresponsive, won't open her eyes properly, doesn't care if we touch her or pick her up. I think age is catching up on her - she's 10

Vets at 9:45 & I have to prepare myself for not bringing her home!! :(:(:(

Im so sorry to hear about Lavender, i really hope the vets can help her, sending many many vibes!! Im in a v.similar situation with my cat today so can completely relate to how you're feeling.

Thinking of you & Lavender.x.

Lavender has been I'll for around 7 days now, today she is completely unresponsive, won't open her eyes properly, doesn't care if we touch her or pick her up. I think age is catching up on her - she's 10

Vets at 9:45 & I have to prepare myself for not bringing her home!! :(:(:(

Thinking about you and Lavender.

xxxx

Quick update - she's been kept at the hospital, she's well hydrated but will not eat anything, (not eaten in 36 hours, has had force fed critical care) & is very tired and lathergic.. They are doing blood tests & going to get her to eat some more, with regular pain meds.

Thanks for all the vibes... Can't deal with loosing my baby!!

Im so sorry to hear about Lavender, i really hope the vets can help her, sending many many vibes!! Im in a v.similar situation with my cat today so can completely relate to how you're feeling.

Thinking of you & Lavender.x.

Vibes for your cat - hope things go as well as they can.

Quick update - she's been kept at the hospital, she's well hydrated but will not eat anything, (not eaten in 36 hours, has had force fed critical care) & is very tired and lathergic.. They are doing blood tests & going to get her to eat some more, with regular pain meds.

Thanks for all the vibes... Can't deal with loosing my baby!!

It sounds as if everything that can be done for Lavender is being done for her.

Let's hope there is some improvement very soon. xx

Some good news - the vet just called, lavender has been force fed a few times & on pain meds & she has just eaten on her own as if she wanted to eat :D I'm so happy - they said her eyes have been open & shes much more alert. she's just got to produce some goods from the other end!

Fingers crossed my baby can come home tomorrow! I will be so happy to see her again, so will her play mate Simba, he's so missing her. :love:

Thank you for all the nice comments & vibes.

Back