• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

diggers

Hc1

Mama Doe
Its been a few years since I've had a digger like these 2 girls. Anyone got any suggestions for keeping garden half decent looking while full of rabbit holes? I did think about planting rabbit friendly bushes overhanging the places they dig, but I suspect that it'll only lead to twisted ankles as if I can't see them, I'll fall into them.

Any ideas would be gratefully received. Am not quite sure if rabbit holes can be turned into a "feature":lol::lol::lol:

i can only suggest giving them something else to dig in....boxes full of hay or newspaper work for my two as they are diggers

they now have a diggy box full of topsoil which I often put treats in. However they are ignoring it in favour of digging up the grass instead. little monkeys:D

Maybe I should put something different in there to encourage them - they did dig and roll in it for the first 2 or 3 days.......

Back