• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been woken by thumping...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
...Just been woken by Teddy thumping away in the shed, I throw my dressing gown on, keep the house dark, grab my touch (i always have it in a place i can find it in the dark!) and snuck outside ready to give a cat/fox a good scare... thought it was odd seeing Joey was in tha avairy quite relaxed..... It was Mrs Tiggiewinkle walking alongside the avairy up on the concrete :roll: I scared her bless her running out with my torch, she ran off terrified! :shock:

Honestly Teddy is such a big baby!! :lol:

oh bless:lol:

mums bunny thumped for hours because there was a spider in her overnight cage in the lounge...according to my mum..it was a bloomin massive spider too:shock:

aww teddys:love: he can be a big baby all he likes:lol:

aw!! :lol:

last weekend i had the tidiest shed ever after i accidently locked a frog in with the bunnies over night!
found them huddled together the following morning, don't think they moved all night. it was them on one side, frog on the other.. it was like a mexican stand off! :roll:

they couldn't get out of the shed quick enougfh when i opened the door!

aw!! :lol:

last weekend i had the tidiest shed ever after i accidently locked a frog in with the bunnies over night!
found them huddled together the following morning, don't think they moved all night. it was them on one side, frog on the other.. it was like a mexican stand off! :roll:

they couldn't get out of the shed quick enougfh when i opened the door!

:lol::lol::lol:

I woke up to thumping last night (they live in the lounge) they were telling me off as I had forgotten their night carrot! Guess what I was doing at three this morning!

Back