• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival - Ickle Nethie Patience Popsy Buttonface MORE PHOTOS p27

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I had fully intended to say no to any requests for help with the passing of Precious yesterday just so I could take a breather. Have only had 2 nights in bed out of the last 7 with nursing ill bunnies, bonding and being ill myself.

But no sooner had I thought this, than I got a shout from a vet nurse friend early this morning to help with a rabbit needing a home and quick (can't go into details).

So I spoke to the current owner and she agreed to let me take her. I picked her up earlier and she has settled nicely in her accommodation.

She is 'just over a year old' so I imagine she might have been one of last years easter buns. She's already had 11 kits in two back to back litters, by her brother and most of them died. The other rabbits have already been rehomed.

As always seems to be the case, I think Precious sent her my way. I think Precious knew that we could help. I feel awful just a day later to be cleaning out Precious' house and filling it already, but there it is.

Meet Patience (Popsy Buttonface) Such a pretty tiny lady.

Dayofarrival20July2011002.jpg

Her back nails

Dayofarrival20July2011007.jpg

Her dew claws

Dayofarrival20July2011008.jpg

She was living in a 4ft indoor cage on shavings with no hay, although the owner said she did get hay.

Despite being fed on muesli, she was checked by the vet immediately (most importantly to feel for babies) and her teeth seem good, her coat is fine and on the whole is not in bad shape at all.

She is such a cutie pie.

Dayofarrival20July2011001.jpg

She'll be up for adoption as soon as she's spayed and fully vaccinated.

Last edited:
I am a gorgeous bunny, magnet that's why Lara. (note where I placed the comma).

You really do have to come and have a visit and bring a big bag.:D

she is stunning :love:

She is even better in real life. I do like a nethie. She's not a 'good example' of one as she's got a tiny head and a larger behind; she's teeny and was from a 'breeder' prior to her last owner. At least with not such a flat compact face she may get away without too many dental issues.

Well I can but hope.

I am a gorgeous bunny, magnet that's why Lara. (note where I placed the comma).

You really do have to come and have a visit and bring a big bag.:D

:lol: ooooooooooooo i'm gonna come next week can't resist any longer, with a big bag and Archie to create a diversion!! :love:

Back